Conditions of Use
- Unless otherwise stated all prices quoted are exclusive of freight delivery costs insurance and other charges in relation to the transfer of the goods from the premises of Sydney Equestrian Supplies to the location designated by the customer all of which charges shall be payable by the customer.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, Sydney Equestrian Supplies reserves the right to vary all prices without notification.
- Sydney Equestrian Supplies will make every endeavour to complete delivery within the period, if any stated but Sydney Equestrian Supplies can accept no liability for delay in delivery or non-delivery.
- Claims for goods sent by carriers other than Sydney Equestrian Supplies are to be made against the carrier. The customer is responsible for the immediate examination of the goods upon delivery and any deficiency or damage thereof must be reported to Sydney Equestrian Supplies within five (5) days otherwise no claim for such damage or deficiency shall be considered.
- Product wrongly ordered by the customer and accepted for credit return by Sydney Equestrian Supplies shall be subject to a 5% restocking fee
- Title to and property in all goods supplied by Sydney Equestrian Supplies is retained by Sydney Equestrian Supplies until such time as the purchaser has paid in full all debts outstanding by the purchaser to Sydney Equestrian Supplies. The purchaser agrees to provide Sydney Equestrian Supplies access to any premises where Sydney Equestrian Supplies goods are located to enable Sydney Equestrian Supplies to recover possession of these goods.
- The customer agrees to return all pallets provided by Sydney Equestrian Supplies and otherwise indemnifies Sydney Equestrian Supplies for the replacement cost of any pallet not returned within 30 days.
- In the event of default pay, all administration, legal and bank fees arising as a result of failure to pay by the due date together with interest on the amount outstanding time to time at the rate of 1.5% per month calculated from invoice date.
- All Sydney Equestrian Supplies accounts operate under a credit limit. Once this credit limit is reached you’re account will be placed on hold and no further purchases can be made on account until payment is received.
- Sydney Equestrian Supplies shall not be responsible for damage or fault in performance arising out of incorrect or inappropriate operation of the goods by the customer.
- Except as expressly provided to the contrary in this agreement, all terms, conditions, warranties, undertakings, inducements or representations whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise relating in any way to the product are excluded. To the extent permitted by law Sydney Equestrian Supplies is hereby excused from all liability or any form of loss or damages whether incidental, special, consequential, general or otherwise (including loss of profit and revenue and not withstanding that Sydney Equestrian Supplies may have been advised of such potential loss or damage) arising out of any breech by or fault on the part of Sydney Equestrian Supplies under or in connection with the supply of the product any defect or alleged defect in the product or any negligent act or omission breach of contract or howsoever.
Note if any of the provisions of this contract are unlawful or invalid by reason of any applicable statute or rule of law then such provisions shall be severed from this contract, which shall remain valid and binding on the parties.